The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is owned by us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- “Frame”, “Mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by SgurrEnergy in connection with the Website or the services.
SgurrEnergy takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is SgurrEnergy liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. As a provider of interactive services, SgurrEnergy is not liable for any statements, representations or Content provided by its users in any public forum, personal home page or other Interactive Area. Although SgurrEnergy has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Content posted to or distributed through any Interactive Area, SgurrEnergy reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit without notice any Content posted or stored on the Website at any time and for any reason, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any Content you post or store on the Website at your sole cost and expense.
If it is determined that you retain moral rights (including rights of attribution or integrity) in the Content, you hereby declare that (a) you do not require that any personally identifying information be used in connection with the Content, or any derivative works of or upgrades or updates thereto; (b) you have no objection to the publication, use, modification, deletion and exploitation of the Content by SgurrEnergy or its licensees, successors and assigns; (c) you forever waive and agree not to claim or assert any entitlement to any and all moral rights of an author in any of the Content; and (d) you forever release SgurrEnergy, and its licensees, successors and assigns, from any claims that you could otherwise assert against SgurrEnergy by virtue of any such moral rights.
Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Website in violation of the foregoing violates these Website Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Website. In order to cooperate with legitimate governmental requests, subpoenas or court orders, to protect SgurrEnergy’s systems and customers, or to ensure the integrity and operation of SgurrEnergy’s business and systems, SgurrEnergy may access and disclose any information it considers necessary or appropriate, including, without limitation, user profile information (i.e. name, email address, etc.), IP addressing and traffic information, usage history, and posted Content.