SgurrEnergy’s solar consultants and engineers provide expertise and advice to support solar projects worldwide. In recent months our solar team has advised on developments in the UK, France, Belgium, Italy, Bulgaria, Lithuania, USA, South Africa, Philippines, Djibouti, Pakistan, India, Spain, China, Saudi Arabia and Greece for clients including developers, owners, private investors, financial institutions and multi-lateral development banks.
The SgurrEnergy solar team has advised on over 10GW of solar PV projects on over 900 PV plants globally and offers assessment of large-scale solar energy projects, at any stage of development.
SgurrEnergy delivers a comprehensive package of solar services cover all aspects of the solar project lifecycle:
- Feasibility including technical and financial feasibility
- Design and development including pre-contract negotiations
- Construction management including acceptance testing
- Operational management services including asset management
- Due diligence including technical, commercial and environmental due diligence services
Our clients particularly appreciate:
- A proven and established lender’s engineer reputation with leading project finance banks
- Our global reach and presence in key emerging markets
- A significant track record in delivering high quality and focused due diligence services
- Availability of highly skilled personnel with long-term industry experience
- Flexibility and ability to rapidly turn around projects