Health, safety and construction design management
Investors, developers and operators working on renewable energy developments have many strategic priorities, one of which is the legal and moral responsibility for the health, safety and welfare of everyone involved in their projects.
With a dedicated in-house health and safety team and a significant track record in the successful delivery of renewable projects, SgurrEnergy is expertly placed to support your development. We provide our clients with health and safety support for the full range of clean energy technologies including onshore and offshore wind, solar, wave, tidal and biomass.
Our team assists clients in the management of health and safety risks on projects and sites at every stage in the life cycle of a project. We work to ensure that these are managed efficiently to legal standards, giving you confidence in the safe delivery of your project.
We deliver a range of services within the health and safety field, including acting as Construction Design Management Co-ordinator (CDMC) to large-scale projects.
Our health and safety services include:
- Health and safety support (full or part time)
- Risk studies based on technology, environment and resources
- Development of a project health and safety risk management process
- Project health and safety reviews
- Conduct and support design reviews
- Full CDMC services
- Vendor assessments
- Health and safety audits
- Health and safety inspections
- Construction phase plan development
- Incident investigations
- Risk assessments
- Planning and mobilisation assessments
- Development and implementation of a project health and safety management system
- Development and review of risk assessments and Safe Systems of Work (SSOW)
- Facilitation of risk and lesson learnt workshops
- Health and safety training
To find out more about the health and safety support that we can provide, contact us.