Providing an informed, technical view of your renewable energy investment.
SgurrEnergy is a recognised and respected renewable energy advisory and consultancy business, providing solutions that enable the financing of capital intensive activities such as wind farms, solar developments, hydro, biomass, geothermal, hybrid systems, wave and tidal, hydrogen generation and fuel cells.
To date, we have provided technical due diligence and advice on over 110GW of renewable energy generating capacity, resulting in over $250 billion of invested capital covering circa 3,800 transactions in the last 12 years.
As a result of this market position, SgurrEnergy is uniquely positioned to launch SgurrCommerce to de-risk and optimise return on capital by offering clients the following activities:
- Commercial due diligence
- Decision tree modelling – risk mitigation and cash burn avoidance
- Monte Carlo Simulation – risk analysis to inform detailed contingency and maintenance reserve account sizing
- Financial modelling due diligence
- Tornado modelling – graphic sensitivity analysis
- Valuation benchmarking and NPV calculations
- Cost and performance benchmarking including M&A, O&M, availability and product integrity
- Economic assessments
- Market intelligence
- Market entry support to new geographies
- Policy and regulatory studies
- Power market forecasts and analysis
- Specialist strategic studies
- Introduction to development opportunities.
By leveraging our lengthy project experience in technical due diligence during transactions and in new build projects, investors will be better positioned to make informed judgment calls at critical points throughout their business development.
Our expert team offers a fully integrated service covering technical engineering and corresponding financial implications for investors in renewable energy and clean tech sectors. Clients will be offered a single reference point which is unrivalled in the sector in terms of dataset access and project experience.
Get in touch to find out how SgurrCommerce can de-risk and optimise your return on capital investments.