Operations management is an essential element of any project lifecycle, which is why it’s crucial to choose the right supplier.
At SgurrEnergy, we have over 12 years’ experience in the renewable energy industry and have expert engineers and consultants who specialise in wind farm operations, maintenance and optimisation. We will be with you throughout the duration of your project to help you reduce full lifecycle costs and maximise value.
Health and safety is a key part of any operational management strategy and at SgurrEnergy, we’re very proud of our quality improvement practices.
Our commitment to health, safety and the environment is demonstrated by our continued certification to OHSAS 18001 (Health & Safety Management), ISO 9001 (Quality Management) and ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) standards.
As part of our operations management services, we can help you develop and deliver your Safe System of Work (SSoW), including the wind turbine safety rules (WTSR).
We can support you in maximising the production potential and profitability of your wind farm by using both the knowledge and technology available to SgurrEnergy.
Whether you require advice on strategy or management contracts or full hands on management of all operations and maintenance of your onshore or offshore wind farm project, we provide a range of operational management services, tailored specifically to your requirements.
Locally focused site management
- Health and safety management
- Environmental management
- Stakeholder management:Internal to site
- External to site
- High Voltage responsibility
Remote site management
- Site surveillance and active management
- National grid connection and control point
- Monitoring and resets
- Personnel tracking
- Centralised engineering and delivery team
- Client liaison and reporting
- Site operational performance monitoring
- Analysis and reporting on performance
- Site maintenance management
- Safety system control (Wind turbine safety rules)
- Nominations and forecasting
Analysis and back office support
- Commercial and financial control
- Site performance – analysis of variances
- Client recommendations
- Management of client controls
- SgurrEnergy provides a range of technology based services to ensure the optimisation of your wind farm project.