Power purchase agreements, subsidies and warranty agreements are often accompanied by financial, administration and reporting challenges which can be time intensive to manage. Financial and commercial asset management can relieve the pressure, by leaving this role to a dedicated team, looking after everything from site management and hands-on maintenance through to financial reporting and contract control.
Some of the services that SgurrEnergy can undertake in relation to financial and commercial management include:
- The preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Management of purchase ledger and payment of invoices
- Payments and invoicing under various contracts
- Management of sales ledger and credit control
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Debt management
- Reconciliation of bank statements and cash books
- Review of warranty O&M contract, ensuring adherence of OEM to contract terms
- Management of all financial statements and invoices required under offtake agreement
- Monitoring presence on electricity markets to identify margin increase opportunities
- Manage submission and transfer of applicable ROC, FiT and other subsidies
- Lease management.
To find out more about financial and commercial asset management, or to find out how this fits as part of an active asset management package of services, get in touch.